Well, Time for Spring Cleaning now that Mother Nature has finally found her way up the mountain! This week, here in Northeast Pennsylvania it’s going to be in the seventy’s…..I’m ready to do cartwheels down the road…..So throw open the windows, scrub the screens and listen for the Robins!
Here are some “Kooky” cleanig ideas… but they work…….…
1. Keep your cleaning supplies organized – use a tension rod under your sink!
2. Use coarse salt to clean cast iron…
3. Make everything in your fridge organized and easily accessible..
4. Fold your shirts vertically to save space and maximize visibility
5. How to correctly fold a fitted sheet……..
DID YOU KNOW?????
Zap the Sponge: We all know that sponges can be a breeding ground for bacteria. Disinfect yours every night by squeezing it out and microwaving it on high for a minute. When it’s shredded and smelly, replace it.
Make Doors Shine: Rubbing a teaspoon of lemon oil on glass shower doors twice a month causes water to bead up and roll off. Or, try Rain-X Original Glass Treatment, a car-care product made to keep rainwater off your windshield. Use it twice a year.
Favorite Tip: How to exercise while cleaning…..
Remember Mrs. Doubtfire? Dance while you vacuum!!
Stop back this week for:
Spring Bookclub Brunch
Picnic lunch by the lake